do you know about
the two bellevues?
- East of I-405, 40% of families fall below the poverty line.*
- People speak 50 languages as their native tongues.
- Single parents are working 2 to 3 jobs to make ends meet.
- Gang activity increases are among the highest in the state.
*Source: Bellevue School District Stats as of 10/3/2011 enrollment counts
- WE'RE FOCUSING ON INDIVIDUALS THROUGH ORGANIZATIONS
Organizations such as Jubilee Reach and Acres of Diamonds, and we'll ensure that your donations to our efforts reach the families most in need.
- A WONDERFUL RETURN FOR YOUR KINDNESS.
The next time you come to Trutina Financial for an appointment – or are simply in the neighborhood – we invite you to drop off non-perishable food items. We'll make sure they get to the children who need them most.
Prefer to Donate Cash? Give us a call 800-401-4534 and we will let you know how you can donate through our Non-Profit Foundation.
together, we can make
a true difference.
prosperity means most
when it is shared.
- AND COMMUNITIES ARE STRONGER WHEN WE ALL DO OUR PART.
As a firm and as individuals, those are beliefs we hold dear. Giving time and financial support to a variety of causes is integral to our culture. And to each of us individually. It's one more way we take the concept of service seriously.
some of the organizations trutina
and its people support:
Learn More about Jubilee REACH! Watch their Sports Video here,
...or the "Luis Story" here.